- Minit HDMI Active Splitter
- 1 HDMI input
- 2 HDMI outputs
- Supports up to 4K HD resolution (3840x2160 pixels), 3D video
The full 3D 1 to 2 HDMI Splitter splits a single HDMI signal source into two without the loss of video quality. The splitter allows to split one HDMI signal from a device easily to two HDMI compatible monitors or projectors, for example to display footage from one CCTV recorder on two separate screens.
The HDMI splitter can also be place at the end of a long HDMI cable to amplify the signal.
- One HDMI input signal split to two HDMI outputs
- Supports full HD and full 3D
- Supports up to 3840x2160/30Hz pixels resolution
- Supports deep colour 30 bit / 36 bit
- Supports Blu-ray 24/50/60fps, HD-DVD, xvYCC
- digital audio format, e.g. DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, DTS, Dolby-AC3, DSD, HD (HBR)
- supports signal retiming
- supports standard HDMI cable, input up to 12m, output up to 20m
- 4K Ultra HD resolution: input cable up to 8m, output up to 8m
- no loss of quality
Requires power from a USB port or you can use our USB power adapter, item number 0500174.
- Max bandwidth: 225MHz
- Max baud rate: 2.25Gbps
- Input / Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input / Output DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input cable distance: <= 15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable (max. for 1080p)
- Output cable distance: <= 20m AWG26 HDMI standard cable (max. for 1080p)
- Max working current: 350mA
- Operating Temperature range: -15 to +55°C
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No condensation)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62x51x11mm
Scope of Delivery
HDMI 1 to 2 Splitter
Optional: USB power supply
Looking for quality HDMI cables? Click here!