- Operates with all of our Dahua DVRs / NVRs
- Plug and Play connection to your Wifi
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Supports speeds up to 150 Mbps, depending on distance and interference
- Supports security encryption, IEEE 802.1x authentication, TKIP / AES encryption, 64/128-bit WEP encryption, WPA2-PSK
- Supports speeds up to 150Mbps
- USB 2.0 interface (compatible to USB 2.0 or higher)
- Supports internal distances up to 100 meters (open space)
- Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista, Linux and Mac
- LED indicator
- Compatible with our range of Dahua and X-Security DVRs/NVRs and the following models:
(please enquire for all other DVRs / NVRs)
- NOT Compatible with:
XVR4102HD Safire HTVR3104M
XVR4103HD Safire HTVR3104
XVR8101HD Safire HTVR3108
The simple way to connect your DVR / NVR to the internet via Wifi:
Simply plug the wifi dongle into a free USB port of your DVR / NVR, select your Wifi and type in your Wifi passwort - ready to connect!
Works with neary all wifi routers, incl. Three, Vodafone, Meteor.
No need to wire, simple plug and play operation.
Works with all of our Dahua DVRs / NVRs - for all other types please enquire!
Manual and Drivers (Drivers are not required for our Dahua DVRs)
Manual Only (.pdf)